SALT THERAPY IS NEITHER A MEDICAL TREATMENT NOR A REPLACEMENT FOR MEDICAL CARE. IF YOU HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION THAT REQUIRES TREATMENT YOU SHOULD CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS WITH REGARDS YOUR PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES AND USING SALT THERAPY YOU SHOULD CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR. SALT THERAPY IS 100% NATURAL, SAFE AND DRUG FREE, PROVIDING EFFECTIVE LONG TERM RELIEF FOR MANY HEALTH ISSUES AS LISTED ON OUR WEBSITE. IT CAN BE USED AS A SOLE TREATMENT OR COMPLIMENTARY TREATMENT TO PRESCRIBED MEDICATIONS.
WHEN SALT THERAPY IS USED AS A COMPLIMENTARY TREATMENT, IT MAY INCREASE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF PRESCRIBED MEDICATIONS AND MAY REDUCE THE AMOUNT REQUIRED. HOWEVER SALT THERAPY IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR ANY MEDICATIONS YOU MAY BE CURRENTLY PRESCRIBED BY YOUR DOCTOR AND WE DO NOT RECOMMEND THAT YOU MAKE ANY CHANGES OR STOP ANY SUCH TREATMENTS OR MEDICATIONS. DURING PREGNANCY PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE USING SALT THERAPY.
PUBLISHED STUDIES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU IN THE NEWS SECTION OF OUR WEBSITE FOR YOUR FURTHER INFORMATION.
SALT THERAPY SHOULD BE AVOIDED DURING THE ACUTE PHASE OF ANY ILLNESS, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING: INFECTIONS ACCOMPANIED BY FEVER, ACUTE ACTIVE TUBERCULOSIS, CARDIAC INSUFFICIENCY, COPD IN THIRD STAGE, BLEEDING, COUGHING OR SPITTING OF BLOOD, CACHEXIA, CONTAGIOUS AILMENTS, USING OXYGEN TANK TO AID BREATHING, ALCOHOL OR CONTROLLED DRUG INTOXICATION, UNSTABLE OR UNCONTROLLED HYPERTENSION, BLOOD DISEASES IN ACUTE STAGE AND ACCUTE STAGES OF RESPIRATORY DISEASES.
Salt Caves Ireland Terms & Conditions
We want all our customers to enjoy their experience with us and get the greatest benefit from their session. We do however reserve the right to end your session and ask you to leave with no refund if some of the following rules are not adhered to:
- Please respect other clients relaxation privacy and enjoyment during your time.
- Please consider this as a quiet environment and help us make it as ‘Noise Free’ as possible.
- No eating or drinking is permitted inside the Salt Caves.
- Walk-ins are welcome; however only if space is available.
- 24 Hours notice is required to change or cancel appointments.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your first appointment time, to fill out paperwork and prepare for the treatment. If you are late it may result in your session being shorter than normal.
- Wear comfortable clean clothing.
- Mobile phones or mobile devices are permitted in Salt Caves at your own risk. HOWEVER IT IS A HIGH SALINE ENVIRONMENT AND IT MAY HAVE AN ADVERSE EFFECT ON SUCH DEVICES. KEEPING SUCH IN YOUR POCKET OR SEALED BAG MAY BE SUFFICIENT TO PREVENT DAMAGE. WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED.
Mobile phones should be set on SILENT during each session and we would encourage you not to make or receive calls other than in an emergency, as a mark of respect to others.
- Footwear is permitted in Salt Caves, however shoe covers are provided and must be worn at all times. Hair covers are also provided and can be worn if you wish.
- No strong deodorant, perfume, after shave or body odour when attending a Salt Cave therapy session. Some users may be allergic to these products and it may cause them discomfort.
- Do not touch walls, move items or throw Salt.
- As many people sleep or meditate during the session please respect other people and keep noise and talking to a minimum.
- Please make sure you use the restroom before the treatment so you do not disturb other customers leaving the Salt Cave during your session.
- Do not open the door during the Salt therapy Session unless entering or leaving for your therapy.
- It is very important to have some water before and after treatment. Water is provided if you do not have your own.
- Please do not come for a treatment during any active stage of any contagious disease.
Dear Parents / Guardians
Please remember this is a therapeutic treatment & works best when the mind is calm and relaxed. This is a noise free relaxing play time not a recreational playground. You are responsible for the behavior of your children at all times. If you are disruptive or disturb others in your session you will be asked to leave and you will not receive a refund.
- No Jumping.
- Please feel free to play with the salt on the floor and the toys provided.
- We advise against bringing your own toys as they may become corroded with the salt.
- No throwing Salt about or onto furniture.
- Please leave furniture where located.
- Please do not touch the Salt Walls & Salt Rocks.
- Children under 12 Years of age must be accompanied by a paying Adult.
- Children must be supervised at all times.